Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fettuccine Carbonara


 I adapted this recipe from Ragu. :)  Clearly, I didn't use fettuccine noodles either, and I try to cook with whole wheat noodles in case you were thinking they looked strange in the picture.

Fettuccine Carbonara

11 oz Fettuccine noodles (angel hair pasta worked nicely, and I only used about 1/2 the box)
1 jar Alfredo Sauce
5-6 pieces Turkey Bacon
1 c Peas, cooked
Pepper (optional)
Minced Garlic (optional)
Parmesan Cheese (optional)


Have the noodles cooking in water, fry up the turkey bacon. I added some minced garlic, but I like garlic.

I'm lazy and like to cut down on the amount of dishes I have to wash, so I just warmed up the peas with the bacon.

Pour the jar of alfredo sauce over the cooked (and drained!) noodles, add peas and bacon. Season with pepper, parmesan, and serve with garlic toast.

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin