Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Breakfast Cups


So I tried these and thought they were pretty good, they are very easy, and of course you don't just have to make them for breakfast. I'm a fan of breakfast for supper. :-)

Need:
-Sliced deli roast beef or turkey (or ham if you eat that)
-Eggs
-Cheese

Really you need a muffin tin, but I don't own one of those yet. (I know!) Spray the muffin pan and put the meat slices in like so. (I used the stand alone muffin tins)

Crack an egg into each cup and sprinkle with pepper. (you don't need salt)

Slice or grate cheese over the top.

Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes (depending on how cooked you like your eggs)



Voila!




If the black edges bother you, you can cut them off with food scissors. :-)


1 comment:

TheBakerHalfDozen said...

We made these with pastrami but I had to cook them for 20-25 minutes because my family can't handle runny whites.

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin