Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti




Ok, I'll admit it, I was a little hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did because it was REALLY good. :-)

Spaghetti Squash Spagetti

Spaghetti Squash
Tomato Sauce
Couple of Tomatoes
Ground Beef or Meatballs
Basil
Oregano
Italian Seasoning
Pepper
Cayenne
Onion and Garlic Powder
Sour Cream
Parmesan

Start by cutting your squash in half, you can either cook it in an oven for about an 45-60 min at 350 ish, or put it on a plate and stick in the microwave for around 15 min.

I tried one half this way, in a baking dish, with a little water, covered in plastic and it didn't get done any faster than the squash I just set on a plate and stuck in the microwave for 15 minutes.

Mix the seasonings (lots of Basil, Italian Seasoning, some Oregano, Onion and Garlic powders, a little Cayenne to give it a kick)

Add a couple of Tomatoes, I just pulled these out of my freezer so I didn't cut them up very well.

Cook down, and then sprinkle some Parmesan in

After the Spaghetti Squash is done cooking (soft and easy to scoop out with a spoon) put in a bowl

Add some meatballs to your sauce, or cooked ground beef, add a dollop of Sour Cream and mix in.
Serve over the top of your squash.

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin