Saturday, August 22, 2009

Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta


Here is something I made a while back and we really liked it, I tried to recreate it, but left out the Spinach this time since I wanted leftovers for Cary's lunch the next day and he's not a fan of leftover Spinach. So try to picture it in there. :-)

Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta

1/2 box cooked Pasta (I used Rotini today)
2 Chicken Breasts
1 can Artichoke Hearts
4 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 c Parmesan Cheese
1 c Milk or Cream
1/2 c Wine (optional)
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
Onion Powder
Cook, season (with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder), and cut up the Chicken
Add the Artichokes
Add Wine, Milk, Parmesan, and Cream Cheese... Add more or less Milk depending on how thick you want the sauce to be. Add your Spinach and melt the Cheese.
I added some Parsley for my Spinach. Totally the same thing.......:-)

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin