Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stuffed Potatoes

These are kind a different take on Twice Baked Potatoes, except I do them in the microwave since it's so much faster.

Stuffed Potatoes
-Potatoes
-Cream Cheese
-Sour Cream
-Cheddar Cheese
-Salt (or Garlic Salt)
-Pepper
-Parsley

I brushed some olive oil on the potatoes, sprinkle some salt and put them in the microwave on the baked potato setting. (The potatoes were on the small side so they didn't take as long)

Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, and Cheddar Cheese

Slice the potatoes length wise and scoop out the insides into a bowl.

Add the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, etc.....(whatever you want)

I added some milk to this mixture too and put it in the microwave for about another minute and then mixed thoroughly.

Fill the skins and eat!

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

I'll be honest: the thing I want most is the sharp cheese. I've really been craving that lately. :)

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin