Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valerie's Chili

Very simple recipe, but it's really good.

Valerie's Chili

Two packages of McCormick's Original Chili mix
2 lbs Ground beef
2 cans Red beans (drained)
1 can Dk Red Kiney beans (drained)
1 can Black beans (drained)
2 8oz cans Tomato sauce
1 14.5oz can Petite Diced Tomatoes
Chilli powder
Garlic Salt
1 squirt of Ketchup
(I added an Onion)

Brown and drain your meat. Add some Garlic Salt, Chili Powder, and one packet of Chili seasoning, and I added my chopped Onion.
Tomato Sauce and Diced Tomatoes in the crockpot
Add the beans
Add the other packet of Chili seasoning, and the squirt of ketchup
Add the browned meat
Cook all day in the crockpot.
Done!
See. Easy.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Well, I wasn't hungry but suddenly I am...:)

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin